domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

Last call

I wish there was something else
we could do with our lives.
Sometimes I start thinking
of all the possibilities that may lie
ahead of us
and I just can't figure
how to get there
how to grab one of them at the very least...
Someone once said
that we've been made of the same
substance of our dreams;
it's such food for thought which drives me out there,
in the dark
and I try to find deep inside
the reason why I simply
can't see where to go
when to stop or how to change!
The sky turns grey
the clouds smile
and tell me that it's still day
that the sun is inside of me
So why is it
that I try, that I cry
that I fly and sob and run away
and don't even know
what to see?
Tell me what YOU see;
tell me if in your dreams
you find happiness, you're complete
show me how it goes
draw a picture, sing a song
but don't let me die
while I'm still
breathing...

3 comentários:

  1. uau, até parece letra de música. o final deixa a gente meio sem ar, apesar de vc ali estar respirando...
    bjo

    p.s. votei, viu? e parabéns pelo blog.

    ResponderExcluir