terça-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2011

Google your way to me

There's very little I can say nowadays. I feel I'm being hacked, tracked down - my small bits of reality are being stolen to make sense somewhere else. I can't think without thinking that my head's being chased and wanted in a silver tray. I say just leave my poor weary head where it belongs, for curiosity is nothing but a magnifying glass, colouring what has always been black and white. I saw you in my dreams, and your face was on TV the other day. Your clumsy charms are the clue to your heart, my selfish giant... I feel as though the whole world were after me, and although there's nothing more to be seen, curiosity is a complicated thing. So if there's anything you feel you must know, google your way through my soul and then... then let me live in peace.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário