terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2011

Dia 194

Yesterday it rained so heavily that for a while I thought I wasn't gonna make it. I mean, really. My life started flashing before my eyes, and soon I remembered The Pirates, The Strokes, The Stooges, The Beatles, The Ramones, the whatever happens, the non-stops, the speed races, competitions with myself, so many unanswered questions, misunderstood messages from heaven, hellish feelings, blood-shot eyes, fake excuses, real pain, crystal-clear blessings. That was it - I was ready to be taken by one of those fashionable floods, prepared to be struck by a beautiful and mysterious piece of lightning. Another person who gets famous after death, shiny eyes on the cover of newspapers and magazines - what a pitty, what a shame... Suddenly I stopped the car. I was there, safe and sound. Bother! What now? How do I put away all those memories, impressions and what ifs into such a small closet? How have I managed to keep them all there for so long anyway? Who cares... I guess I don't care either... Humpf...

I don't care, but still I gotta blame it on something - I'll just blame it on the rain then ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário