sábado, 17 de dezembro de 2011

Dia 198

I'm not sad because there's nothing better to do.
I'm not altruistic just because I think it's right.
I'm not shaken up because of a good song;
I'm not angry because I'm underpaid;
I'm not superstitious because I'm naive;
I'm not a believer because I'm religious;
I'm not hypocritical because I like teasing;
I'm not always sick because I'm fragile.
I'm not always lonely because there's no one around;
I'm not on the edge because I'm into adventure.
I'm not depressed because it's the new fashion
I'm not taken away because I drink too much
I'm not sober now because I love my own company
I'm not older now because that's the regular course of life
I'm not impulsive because I'm spoiled
I'm not patient because I like teaching
I'm not a consumerist because I have money
I'm not a dreamer because it's in my nature
I don't write because I have no friends
I'm not telling you this because I need your sympathy.
No, no way!

I'm just... married.

All apologies? Not from me...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário