sexta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2011

Dia 202

Yesterday a fantastic friend of mine told me to be more positive. The funny thing is that I had heard it not so long ago, from another amazing friend. A slight touch from someone who really cares about you can make a huge difference! This has, therefore, become my resolution for 2012: my wish is to be more positive and to TRUST that all the decisions I make shall be the best ones. After all, this year's been a time of great change, which has made me stronger to face my everyday challenge - being the change I wish to see in the world. Now I understand what it means. In other words: less etiquette and more purity; less missions and more accomplishments. We are all changing - now it's time to give it some purpose...

2 comentários:

  1. My dear lovely friend, you have been to great lengths this year and I'm so proud of you! You have reached things that ordinary people take a lifetime to reach. That's the extraordinary in you. Quoting Little Women by Louisa May Alcott: "you have so many extraordinary gifts; how can you expect to lead an ordinary life?". Not only in 2012...LET'S KICK SOME ARSE!!!!!
    Carol Romano

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I love you in this life and the ones yet to come, babe!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir