domingo, 11 de julho de 2010

CAN'T PASS ME BY

There was a time when your words and tears
were a catchy tune to my ears;
A time when your truth was so right
I simply couldn't believe mine.
Time is such a breathless sigh...
As it goes by,
we happen to change our minds.
Your speech no longer impresses me,
even though it was all I ever wanted to see.
Your truth is now unknown,
for I'm too busy building up my own.
Your ignorance is no one else's bliss
There's more to life than looking forward to a kiss
a hug
a word
a call...
The same is different now.
It's about time you knew
what should and should have could do
to a life this short...
Sooner or later you shall figure out
through extensive thinking or word of mouth
that the ball, my friend, is in your court.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário