terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

LET'S START FROM THE MIDDLE

Let's start from the middle.
Let's forget about the end
and get over the beginning.
Let's start from the middle
from 'we know who we are'
and then check how it flows
let's start from 'I want you'
and see where it goes
let's meet and embrace
make wild love at night
and hold hands during the day
let's cut 'I won't write' and 'I don't care'
let's start from the middle
from the very middle -
DARE
when you find me and I find you, let's kiss
and ignore that something might go amiss
just tell me about love and I'll hear
just tell me about fate, my dear
and I'll say let's start from the middle.
From 'you know what I know'
from 'I know I don't know'
from straight and sincere
for life is too short:
there must be a revolution
with no loss and no tears.
Time is our place
of shadows and doubt;
so let's start from the middle
and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário