sábado, 4 de abril de 2009

...

I'm crying.
My feet are not on the ground.
I'm suffocating,
I'm choking.
Can't you see I just can't wait?
I'm this emotional rollercoaster
this train which moves so very fast
this truck at full speed
running over things
greating feelings
mincing thoughts
slicing perpectives
chopping tomorrows
frying sorrows
till they become sweet goodbyes
memories I shall boil for ages
in my mind
tears I may never dry
suns that might never shine
songs which I long to sing
after I set us free...
Dreams that will surely change:
I'll love you just the same
or even more -
but by now
I'd rather let you go.
It hurts, it aches,
it moves me in such a way
I can hardly speak.
My legs tremble
I'm so damn weak
that I can only pray
you feel better than me
and I hope when the day comes
we can look at each other
with the same tenderness
the same kindness
the same sweetness
the same happiness
and more wisdom
...
more wisdom...
more time
more life
more love
deep inside.

I LOVE YOU AND I'M LETTING YOU GO.

Um comentário:

  1. Awesome! Let there be love and joy with no limits! Just meet me at the end of the trip.

    ResponderExcluir