quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009

How come?

I-love-you.

And I just don't know what to do with all this

I just don't know what to do with myself...

I'm a mess

and this time you won't help me get on my feet

I'll have trouble when I try to sleep

and you won't be there to rub your feet against mine

and those magical breakfasts in bed will become a faraway dream

I won't be able to call you when I have a bad day at work

or wake up and see those beautiful blue eyes full of love...

when I listen to our favourite songs and think of you

what am I supposed to do?

...

Why have we come to this?

You've always been my man

I know we were meant to be

So how come

there are so many tears in my eyes

so much pain in my heart

just to think of walking a separate way from yours

I'll stay here, still, silent, pale, blue

trying to understand what happened between me and you

and bear this in mind:

when I do

we shall see the light...

we shall see the light...

we shall see better days, my love

better days

until death do us part...

I-love-you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário