terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

LET'S START FROM THE MIDDLE

Let's start from the middle. Let's forget about the end and get over the beginning. Let's start from the middle from 'we know who we are' and then check how it flows let's start from 'I want you' and see where it goes let's meet and embrace make wild love at night and hold hands during the day let's cut 'I won't write' and 'I don't care' let's start from the middle from the very middle - DARE when you find me and I find you, let's kiss and ignore that something might go amiss just tell me about love and I'll hear just tell me about fate, my dear and I'll say let's start from the middle. From 'you know what I know' from 'I know I don't know' from straight and sincere for life is too short: there must be a revolution with no loss and no tears. Time is our place of shadows and doubt; so let's start from the middle and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário