sábado, 4 de maio de 2013

Aftermoon

Boy, I gotta tell you: I could use a little break right now. Seriously: I need more mercy, less pity. Why did you say I should keep it again? Because steady is better. Hum... great day for a couple of new discoveries. I can't do steady, just can't; all I need is to keep moving, spinning, twisting and shouting, yelling, screaming... exploding every now and again. Thing is I keep looking back too often, and when I look ahead there are no green birds whistling my name, nor self-assured grown-ups to call me insane. So many wrong things in this world and yet I won't bow my head before whoever wants me to believe serenity is coming. So many buses waking me up every morning, but people need many more. So many jobs, but none is good enough. And why did you say you liked him again? Because he helps you forget that time is passing by and you feel buried alive, that nothing is gonna change if you don't try, that we get more and more intolerant to bullshit every day, that chocolate is the best medicine. Some days I'd like to tell my son about it. Is he ever gonna come down and help his mom become a better person? I hope he's not scared... Still waiting...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário