terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

Tinned

I think of you as something I cannot resist. I think of you as a vicious part of my self, poetry which spreads in the air out of my control. Today I can't help missing you more than I did yesterday, less than I may tomorrow. Differently from Lou Reed, you are something I've never had, something I shall never keep - still, whenever I think of you I'm flooded by the warmest kind of peace; surrounded by magical feelings; spinning on top of my wrist one thousand times. I think of you as a generous piece of some delicious chocolate cake right in front of me, promising the most pleasant moments to someone who cannot come anywhere near it - I'm allergic to chocolate and I always will be. Maybe that explains why whenever I think of you, I realise how trapped we are into our tiny realities, invisible to everyone else. I think of you as a tin of Coke I'll never manage to open, because I'm a tin of Fanta on the other side of the warehouse, watching you forever... unable to move.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário