sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2009

Tupac

Some days I love you more than others.
Some days I just don't like you at all
and I wish
we had never met;
sometimes I wish
I could close my eyes
and make you disappear...
There's so much left,
but nothing relevant...
Circumstance
has made me stop
wondering
I don't feel
part of any of that
anymore -
There's nothing left,
but still
I'm afraid of missing
something
important
of losing myself
in the middle
of somewhere
either pointless
or priceless...
OK, let's cut the crap:
when a question is the problem,
DAMAGE is the
only
true
answer.
Some days I love you more than others
but I no longer wish you were here...
It's funny;
there's fire in my eyes
I struggle but can't deny
I do not belong
I SIMPLY DON'T BELONG
in my old dreams
anymore -
bear in mind
that some things
will always change.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário