sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Stroke me

My life according to Strokes:

 What Ever Happened?

Are you a male or female:

Hard to Explain

Describe yourself:

Barely Legal

How do you feel:

Ask me Anything

Describe where you currently live:

The Modern Age

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

On the Other Side

Your favorite form of transportation:

I'll Try Anything Once

Your best friend?

The way it is

You and your best friend are:

Under control

What's the weather like:

Red Light

Favorite time of day:

Evening Sun

If your life was a TV show what would it be called?

Take it or leave it

What is life to you:

Is this it?

Your relationship:

Heart in a Cage

Your fear:

Fear of Sleep

What is the best advice you have to give:

Meet me in the bathroom

Thought for the Day:

The end has no end

My motto:

You only live once

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário