sexta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2013

Note to a complete stranger

Today I felt like saying thank you once again - maybe for the last time. For each moment of inspiration, for everything you made me feel without even trying, for allowing me to transform myself, to know what I want, to value what I have. Thank you for opening up this golden gate full of hope, possibilities, cultural diversity, idealism, search for change. We won't give up because that's our only bond, that's what makes us grow stronger out of hypocrisy, out of demagogy.
*
I have always been true to you, and the truth is that I was a mess for quite some time - but hopefully not for too long. Love's at my door, waiting for me to get home every night, and for that I'll always be grateful. I feel blessed and I'd really like you to feel the same way.
*
Here's something I wrote back in 2009, when we were just kids trying our luck elsewhere but inside ourselves.
*
http://garrastazu.blogspot.com.br/2009/11/inefavel.html
*
Peace and love now and always.
*
Your friend,
*
Érika

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário