domingo, 30 de junho de 2013

God's words

Yesterday God talked to me through an angel, and some of the things he said were not quite easy to listen to. However, he brought to me a beautiful creature from his Garden and she whispered word by word with a voice as soft as silk, so it would not hurt me. He made me strong so I could bear it; smart so I could figure it all out; tender, so I could ask him to protect everyone else involved. My story keeps spinning round my waist, and as I try to take a step forward, he holds me back and reminds me that I should be patient for a new time is coming - time to love and feel loved, to live and feel alive, to be the very centre of someone else's happiness. A time to hear and be heard, to exchange, to come up with all these many things I've Always thought I was meant to say - with kindness, politeness, wisdom and gratitude. My mind keeps roaming around, taking my soul to the most magical places, and the more I feel lonely, the more I realise I'm surrounded by wonderful people who cherish my laughter and my way to be, and by a white cloud of spirits who wish to see me calm, safe and happy indeed. Yesterday God talked to me through an angel and said I'm loved by Spirituality, and told me I was given such a good heart that it must never give up on beating.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário