quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2013

Sheepwolves

How many times can we be wrong about the same thing? How many times can we be sure about what's best, what's ideal or what we have to do? A leaf was about to fall from my selfless tree and I almost let it go... So many stories I've created because I believed I truly needed each and every one of them. So many fields I've crossed, barefoot, covered with fear, desire crushed by my long fingers throughout foggy days which didn't end... The closer I feel to my soul, the more I can see: arrogance, ignorance, disguised expectations, lonely hearts lost in the midst of countless intentions... the rest is just poor theatrics. I was given the gift of learning through words, and what I've heard so far has saved me from vultures and wolves that, in my dreams, came kiss me good night dressed like sheep.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário