sábado, 23 de junho de 2012

Dia 321

Yesterday I had this funny daydream about dancing forró in London. I woke up with the beat in my head - one-stop-one-stop - and a nice feeling all over my body, as if I was being cuddled by a thousand butterflies. The interesting thing is that this day has actually happened, in a cold, cold night in Bricklane. For those of you who have read about my amazing adventures in Aunt Betty's town, it's old news. The question is: how come it's not for me? Four years have gone by and I still remember moments like this one with colours, scents, sounds, even my heartbeat still echoes in my mind as though it's just happened. I can even remember the taste of the beer - maybe because I haven't drunk for over a year, but it's just a minor detail ;) "For what it's worth, it was worth all the while"...

Falamansa was playing on that day, and even though it was not this song, I just think this one says more, so here goes:

"É que eu não sou ator
e se eu sinto dor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário