quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Dia 242

Say it. Just go ahead... say what I need to hear. Time heals it all, doesn't it? Makes us forget, you bet, but has it? What's happened to us, friends or foes? I couldn't tell. All I know is that there's plenty more fish in the sea, but not the one for me. Maybe some moments are meant to be, some people  are supposed to meet, some times are too good to happen again. It's like walking towards a big castle made of sand, heartbeats on the palm of your hand while gentle waves sweep it away. If I could just..., just leave it. You breathe and keep walking; it sinks, you keep watching; it dies and lives intensely. You need to warm up your heart, I need to forget the part you used to play. There's plenty more fish in the sea - not right now, not right here. I'll sit and wait for time to stop trying me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário