domingo, 20 de março de 2011

Let it be

Today I went to the shopping mall and I felt really sorry for everybody in there. Empty looks, hypnotized faces, exhausted feet moving here and there, going nowhere. Minds which seek for freedom and find themselves doomed to that odd 'lyfestile'. Then I realised something. It simply occurred to me that they were happy, truly happy, really happy. They were not thinking of the sick people in Africa. They were not concerned about global warming. They weren't even considering the possibility of recycling or helping an NGO. All those people had adapted themselves to that one and only truth - being what you see on tv, doing whatever you can to outdo your neighbour, your best friend. They had accepted fate and knew for sure that they did belong. I sighed and felt really sorry... for myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário