quinta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2010

Procrastinator

Will it make any difference if I say I love you?
Will it be a cliché if you feel it too?
Will we ever stop tricking our minds?
Will we run against time when it's tarde demais?
Will I insist on pretending I'm blind
while you insist on believing in nevermind?
Will time grab us both by the arm
and beg us to cut the crap, the charm
and this and that and everything?
Will we ever allow our hearts to sing?
If you know what I mean
If you see what I've seen
You will stay where you are
for in books and dreams
love comes with suspense
but my blood flows in streams
where our truth is romance
and shall never be this far...
Will we ever hear what people say
and start thinking that tomorrow comes today?
Perhaps one deep blue day, dancing barefoot, à beira do mar...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário