domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Dia 361

Long-term relationships bring along a couple of intriguing questions: What if... and What now. I don't seem to distinguish the end from the beginning, and sometimes I feel guilty for thinking that the same is far from enough. I don't know if I look good anymore, it just doesn't matter. I don't seem to care anyway, and my days go by so fast that I don't even feel I have the right to be different from all those people who are doing the same thing, working and studying and running everywhere while a bunch of vile and delicious possibilities stare at them from an open window. I think of those fellas who took the chance to start over, be it with the same person or a new one, and I feel happy for them. Passion and wild desire are good for the heart, better for the skin. As for me, I don't feel ready for anything - not for an end, neither for a beginning -; that's exactly where I stand. I'm scared of people and their lies, and yet I feel sad for not being able to turn my 'real life' into a more interesting experience. I know I've failed when I listen to this song and sing along, tears falling from my eyes, and I wonder if someone will ever love the two people I carry inside - the nice, polite, hard-working one... and myself. I find that hard to believe.

Come on to my house
Come on and do something new
I know you love one person
So why can't you love two?
Give a little something
Give a little something
To my love life,
to my love life
My love life
Oh, oh, oh...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário