quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

Pleased to meet you

I'm friendly, but I bite.
I'm honest, but I lie.
I'm not simple and sweet
and unfortunately for me
I can't fake it -
I cry to save myself from my dark side.
I love so romantically
that no matter how far Possibility reaches out her hands
they shall never touch my desire.
Every night of my every day
sweet anger
is pumped
into my veins
and what I see
makes me scream
in blind despair;
It should hurt but
I don't seem to care
I've learnt but
I don't seem to change
I wander through life
half-heartless
cool-blooded
like a stray cat
trying to make the world
more interesting for you
than it is for me
by all means -
to cut a long story short:
I sow lust
to harvest success...
and the dirtiest sins.

Um comentário:

  1. I don't want you to change!!!

    Cade vc pessoa? Quero conversaaar! Volta logo!!! Mentira, volta não, aproveita aí ao máximo!

    Beijas!

    ResponderExcluir