terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow

Somedays I look aside not to feel the sun
and most of the time I pretend it's ok to be stuck
in the magic bubble I've created to shelter from the storm
But what's the damn point in not losing
once you are not playing?
What's so nice about not getting wet
if you've never felt the rain falling on your ears?
Today I remembered the time when I was free
sitting on the cold
in the middle of the street
full moon in the sky
in my pajamas
beer in my hand
and "She's a Rainbow" making up my mind...
No wonder so many people long to fly in books and songs -
it's interesting enough because it doesn't actually happen
(although a plain plane would do the trick just fine;)
What everybody wants is to be wherever they are not
where they may eventually realise they do not belong.
Me? My only true wish is to come in colours next time...

Um comentário: