segunda-feira, 14 de maio de 2012

Colourless

I'm sorry about your granddad
and all the sad times in between;
I'm sorry for everything you said
but didn't mean...
I'm sorry for the rags you had to wear
when you were down that place
and for the fear in your heart
that left scars upon your face.
I'm sorry for your lack of ability or trust
for turning yesterday into tomorrow's dust;
sorry for what cannot be undone
and for the pain which is yet to come.
I'm sorry for you could have had
all magical sunrises, delightful sunsets
dancing right above your head;
or crimson nights that would unfold instead
while your eyes were wide open:
I'm sorry for what your arms could have spoken.
There's a song for all we want to say
and no memory that won't go away -
Yet I am sorry
for insisting on your colourless words
to colour my every day.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário