quinta-feira, 11 de abril de 2013

Cloud 9

I'd like to say I'm sorry
 for feeling the way I do,
but I guess I'll never be able to.
I've been trying to mend the pieces of my weary heart,
but I just don't seem to know where they are...
You come and go so easily,
and there seems to be no misery in your
handmade existence -
you've come to this world with the one single purpose
of sparing yourself from an ordinary life.
Days keep passing by
and I can't get to know you;
can't see through you;
can't come near you.
Maybe that's just God trying to protect us all,
but I do feel that you want to see me
touch me
hold me
tell me so many things much bigger than all this
and make me say
what to this day
is not allowed;
for now we'll pretend it's OK
and keep our thoughts somewhere safe
wherever they can't be found;
but when you stop and look above
my secret words shall brighten your stay.
Welcome to my 9th cloud.                                           




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário